Isn't it time you felt good about your job?
CLE offers premier assisted living supports for older adults who need more support and supervision than they would receive at home. CLE staff work with our elderly residents and their families to establish a comfortable home atmosphere. We see our staff as part of a cohesive team; working together to enhance our residents lives by providing individualized, comprehensive care. CLE offers state-approved training, plus on-the-job training. We believe that a well-supported, well-trained employee is vital to residents' success. For more information about any carer jobs available click on the CLE employment interest form below.
Who We Want
CLE strives to offer nothing short of excellence in our supports to older adults. We want the best staff working with us! Experience is great, but not required. We ask that you have the drive to support people in living a valued, fulfilling life and are willing to dedicate yourself to learning on the job through CLE formal and informal training. For experienced applicants, CLE will occasionally have supervisory positions open up. Of course, entry level jobs often lead to career advancement as well!
Meaningful Work for an Established Employer
Working at CLE means more than just putting in your time and getting a paycheck. It's about supporting people as they live their life to the fullest, maximizing each opportunity for growth, enjoyment and fulfillment. In doing that, we believe you will experience the same as well.
As an employer, we offer you:
- Work that promotes individuality and independence
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Employee-oriented company
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within a stable organization
- A variety of available work schedules and environments
- The opportunity to know that you can make a difference in the lives of others
CLE offers great benefits – many in the form of the intangibles that go along with working with a great group of people in a job you can be proud of. Some of the other highlights of our benefit package include:
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave and personal leave
- Paid vacation (time increases with longevity)
- Available health and dental insurance with vision discount
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Life insurance with optional supplemental coverage
- Long-term disability insurance
- Safety incentives and employee recognition programs
- Wellness Program
We Know It's About More Than Just Getting A Paycheck
Today, CLE serves more than 50 older adults in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties and continue to grow stronger. As we grow, we believe that our most valuable asset is our employees. Employment opportunities are also available within CCLS (parent company) throughout Wisconsin.